In Lesson 3, you will learn about troubleshooting procedures and corrective
maintenance of the M12A1 PDDA at the operator level
In order to describe organizational-level corrective maintenance of
the M12Al PDDA, you must be able to:
1. Describe troubleshooting of the M12A1 PDDA at the organizational
3. Describe organizational corrective maintenance on the tank-unit
In Lesson 4, you will learn about troubleshooting procedures and corrective
PDDA, you must be able to:
1. Describe troubleshooting the M12A1 PDDA at the operator level
2. Describe operator corrective maintenance on the pump-unit assembly.
3. Describe operator corrective maintenance on the tank-unit assembly,
The information you will learn in these four lessons will give you an
understanding of operator and organizational maintenance of the M12A1 PDDA.
Read each lesson carefully, then do the practice exercise at the end of the
When you have completed a practice exercise, use the practice exercise
answer page to check yourself. Review any questions you have missed before
going on to the next lesson. Study the illustrations. They will assist you
in understanding the material.
When you have completed all
proceeding to the posttest.