PREPARE AND SUBMIT NBC 4 (CHEMICAL OR BIOLOGICAL) REPORTS
Source of Information for the NBC 4 Report.
The monitoring team will take samples from locations directed by higher
headquarters and report all information on the Chemical Data Sheet (DA Form
1971-2-R). Once the information is gathered, it will be reported using the
format for the NBC 4 (Chemical or Biological) Report.
Prepare NBC 4 (Chemical or Biological) Report (Figure 5-1).
NBC 4 (Chemical) Report
a. Numbered Lines to Complete in NBC 4 (Chem/Bio) Report.
(1) Determine the appropriate precedence for the report IAW unit SOP.
Precedence for an initial report is usually IMMEDIATE.
(2) Report date/time group, indicating whether the report is ZULU or
(3) Report security classification.
(4) Report your unit as sender (FROM).
(5) Report the receiving unit designation (TO).
(6) Report the type of NBC 4 Report (Chem/Bio).